Monday, December 31, 2018

Good Fortune Clues 6 and 7

This clue, #6, went together quickly because I already had a basket full of neutral strips and strings of various sizes.  I only had to cut a few extra for more variety!




Bonnie surprised us on New Year's Day with a mid-week clue, #7.  I won't have time to sew it all this week because it's time to deal with the house - undecorating, and restoring normalcy after having had a guest for over a week.  However, I laid out the pieces for the clue, and took the time to make a sample of each clue.





#goodfortunequilt       #quiltvillemystery


To view the progress of other quilters are are doing this mystery quilt


3 comments:

  1. Wasn't it so much fun too! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the whole process. I have worked this in around company and a cat needing to go to the vet! :)

      Delete
  2. Love it Carole, you have so many fabrics in your strings!!

    ReplyDelete